• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

finally able to Play a WHOLE Song!!

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    How are y’all doing? I am really excited cause I got a new guitar and finally learned the Last bit of a Cover I am working on.
    This is extremely Special for me because this is the First Song I am able to Play Front to Back after 3 1/2 years of playing.
    Also this is so awesome because I haven’t used any Tabs at all which is another First for me.
    And this is your fault 😉
    The school helped and motivated me immensely. Through this Platform I reached Goals I didnt think I ever would, especially Not in that time frame.
    So a huge thanks to Papa and Syn Gates and this awesome Community 🙂

Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Awesome Dominik!
    Andrew-don’t worry you will get there at some point. You can try to look at some of the slightly easier A7x songs(I won’t see you tonight part 1, Warmness on the Soul, Streets, So Far Away). You can always try and take a look at sounding the seventh trumpet songs because there’s a pretty big Hardcore/punk influence there so some of them are a bit easier to play compared to when Syn came einto the band. Also, you can try to look into some other fun songs. What genres do you like?

Synner Endless Summer Collection