• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hang and Jam with Syn!

Yosi Yamin

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
youtu.be
Here’s a video from my jam session with Syn that took place a few months ago when A7X came to Israel, I still can’t believe that I was lucky enough to get to meet my hero, let alone jam with him! My motivation to practice just skyrocketed ever since that day! I can’t thank Syn enough for making this the best experience it could be.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Spending all that money ona hang and jam and then freak would be kind of a waste isn’t it?
But seriously as far as you can estimate someone’s personality from social media and interviews I would say Syn is just an incredibly humble, nice and chill guy to hang out with so no need to freak out really

Reactions: Yosi Yamin

Yosi Yamin

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
youtu.be
Thank you all for the kind words!
@jak I appreciate it so much! My playing could have been better but I was so freaking excited! I never thought I would get to meet him in my home country, let alone jam with him/play on his personal instruments! Can’t wait until they go on tour again