• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Heads Up! Jam With Syn and Get His Guitar!

J

Jak Angelescu

If you look at the store under “guitar” section, you can actually purchase a guitar that’s played on stage from Syn himself. According to a video shared by a fanpage (Andrew, I think you run that page, right?) Syn speaks about how you can jam with him, meet him, and actually be handed over the guitar he played at that night’s show!!! The details I’m sure will come moreso later, but I better get saving!

J

Jak Angelescu

Well, on Youtube, there’s a page called BrianEHaner and the video of you doing your lesson got shared there. I had no idea who would have gotten a hold of it other than you or Syn. So I assumed it was you. Sorry about that!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

I’m saying that after you said you were going to have your lesson in a forum topic, this BrianEHaner Youtube channel had a clip of your lesson up not that long after. I can’t remember the exact time duration

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    God if only I had the money for it. I cant save up as for that as I have huge other priorities but damn, if I had 6400$ (canadian dollar) laying around, id add it to the cart! Still, its a fantastic opportunity and great way to support the school