• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Heads Up! Jam With Syn and Get His Guitar!

Aaron Paugh

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I would love to be able to do this! Too bad I’m too poor atm hahaha what a great opportunity though, it would be pretty surreal to jam with the man himself. I always thought I wouldn’t fit with playing along with Synyster Gates, but after watching him and his old man playing and just jamming to Hallelujah with a couple of acoustic guitars down on the beach around a campfire, I realized we’re not so different after all. Congratulations to whoever gets this, truly envious haha.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alex Burnstein

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Thanks Jak. Will definitely post of the experience. I’m bummed out for Matt being sick with laryngitis. My event is 3 weeks so I’m hoping for Matt and all concert ticket holders that the cancelled co certain through 7/17 will be enough time for Matt to regain his voice and no recurrence of laryngitis

J

Jak Angelescu

Ah. I just saw they mentioned a sickness on their website but it wasn’t specific. Poor M. The whole crew needs a rest. They all just need to eat a big fat home cooked meal and sleep for twenty hours 🤣

Synner Endless Summer Collection