• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

how would you rate your self on lead and rhythm

G

I would rate my self on lead out of 10 6.2 and rhythm 8.7 I think I’m an overall decent player what would you rate your self I know this is kinda of dumb but still what would you rate yourself

G

I agree I really love syns Playing but I’m more like zacky with my playing, and I wish I could meet them, Zacky definitely seems like me and just a cool guy and syn Is really a cool and easy to get along with type of guy.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Josh Wright

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I’m definitely more of a lead player, it’s hard to rate yourself, but I’d say I’m about a 4-5 at lead, and about 5-6 at rhythm just because I have a great sense of doing rhythm. I am so low because I know there is a lot more for me to learn.

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Not playing that long and given I can do some crazy things, I like my progress. That being said, I would maybe put myself at like a 4.5 for each. Playing it (to an extent) isn’t the hard part, its remembering WHAT to play is hardest for me.

Synner Endless Summer Collection