• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I need support from you guys!

Rezasa

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Indonesia
    www.youtube.com
    Hey guys! I’ve been writing songs for my band since 2018, got a really big influence from Avenged Sevenfold and some from other metal and rock bands. Writing weird yet cool and memorable guitar riffs and solo is a thing I purpose to do so much in this band.
    And finally my band finished one song in a studio recording, like I said this song really has a big influence on A7x on guitar playing but not too heavy. I think it is really good to promote our song here and I think you’ll all liked it. So, please check this out and give us some feedback for our better songwriting in the next song or album. Here it is!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Dude, this is outSTANDing! I definitely hear the A7X/SYNfluence there, but it’s not overbearing. Some of the chord changes and stuff. The whole thing is just really creative and well done, and very mature – I don’t mean that in a “kid” way. You guys don’t sound like you’ve only been writing songs for a year. This is really well-crafted, solidly performed, and just all around fantastic.
    If you want criticism, I would have made some different mixing choices in certain areas, but that’s largely taste.
    Bravo! I knew we’d get greatness from you after watching so many of your interpretation videos. You didn’t disappoint. Be proud!

Daniel Verde

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Nov 11, 2019
    Very nice, keep up the good work man! My advice would be keep writing. Write, write, write and then write some more! You will only get better. Just imagine how much the greats had to practice and work to get where they are. Sounds like you are very far along. I have always struggled with writing and I can really appreciate the level this is at. Take it further!

OskarF

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Song sounds fucking insane dude! Love it. Amazing solo too! The mix is pretty heavy on the bass though so some parts are hard to hear.
    Keep it up! I’d love to hear a full album from you guys

This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  oskar foogerbrant.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Me personally.. I had no issues with the vocals. There is only one thing I’d do different.. and to basically what that is is I’d take the last chorus before the ending solo and out jt after the solo.. and make that your fade out. This could allow you to technically solo twice at the end. It seemed like you were building to to the solo there.. then you went to the chorus. I just feel that the build up should definitely go to the solo (but that’s my own personal opinion). The way its written works pretty well and I’ll admit I’m impressed that you didnt have to shred to show off your techniques. Good job man. You guys should be proud.