• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Just an idea

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Ok and I’m not sure on computer but I started a collaboration and where you manage instruments you can click on a said instrument and you can invite people. 🙂 I left it private but if anyone on this school wishes to join just say the word:)

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Do what you can when you can. When I need to go back to school on Monday 🙄☹️😭😭😭😭 I’ll be neck deep in work again. But for what it’s worth I’d rather be jamming w/ you guys over doing labs and studying tests. However I do want a good job as an Oncology Pharmacist or Nuclear Pharmacist

J

Jak Angelescu

Wow good luck with that John! That’s some intense stuff! Today was my birthday so I was too busy too. But tomorrow is busy for me musically because I have two videos to do, I’m gonna lay something down with this project, band practice and I test myself over the first 17 lessons 😊
Just wanna say you all are so amazing. I can’t wait to see what we all do

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
@jak HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope all was great today 🙂 what kind of videos if you don’t mind my asking like for the school? I’m genuinely interested.
I can’t devote a lot of time to this cuz I’m in my final semester as an undergrad (chemistry major), but I try to do as much as I can with the guitar and bass 🙂 I’m blessed and honored that I finally found people to jam with really excited to see the results hopefully Papa Gates and Syn are proud of us.
Pharmacy careers for me I need to go to pharmacy school for 3 years year round, and for the branches I want to do I will need to do residency (additional time to give me training in specific fields so I don’t ya know accidentally kill someone). I just hope that when this starts back up that you and the others don’t forget me. Any way hope you had a wonderful birthday 🎂🎉 and like I said do what you can when you can 🙂 Rock on

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

Thank you so much man! I have had a WONDERFUL birthday! My singer is my best friend and she sure freaking made sure today was awesome! I’ve gotten a lot of requests on Instagram for the HTTK tutorial done with an amp, so I’m going to do that. Also a lot of people on Instagram want to see the full extended chromatic exercise thing I do. It’s like an hour long of a warmup but I won’t do the entire repetition. Are you planning on working for the CDC?

Elton Breaux

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
@jak happy birthday!!!! I totally feel yall with time being an issue. I work a lot and i play amateur baseball and i have 4 daughters aging 2-12 so i am a very busy person myself. But I do believe we will come up with something great and cannot wait to see what happens.

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Ok that Hail to the King thing was amazing and that Syn gave you a shoutout was pretty cool. I honestly feel like I’m talking to a celebrity 🙂
What I plan to do for work is not necessarily the CDC it could be tho, but remember how I am a cancer survivor, well I shadowed an oncology pharmacist and I could see myself essentially getting revenge on the disease that almost killed me so I can work for a hospital (which I would like) or a walk in clinic. Nuclear Pharmacy is a bit tricky but is a growing field and radioactive medicine can be very helpful but very harmful should it be misused but usually clinics are the ones that will pick you up or the government (not that bad a gig tbh).