• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Just an idea

J

Jak Angelescu

@elton awww thanks 🙂 But everyone is qualified to participate even if they only know two chords. I’ll post a couple of ideas tomorrow. Right now, I’m on bandhub as JakAngelescu. I’m really looking forward to doing this!

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
That’s what I did can’t find any one tho I looked for Jak and nothing. I’m both excited and nervous never jammed with anyone so I’ll probably look like an idiot in front of all these talented players but still excited.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

Yeah I’m super excited. The biggest thing about being a musician is collaborating and getting out there. We all can sit in our bedrooms all day and practice but the real fun is getting together with other musicians!

J

Jak Angelescu

So are we doing this like in teams and we compete against each other or should we all just create one big guitar masterpiece? We each can have our own little chance to shine for like 30 seconds in the song. I’m trying to start a collaboration on there and it’s asking for a song title.

Josh Wright

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I found that out this year, I changed schools and the school I go to now has a music club. We are basically a band supported by the school because I go to a career tech school now instead of a regular high school. Playing with others really helps.

J

Jak Angelescu

I’m just wondering what people would be comfortable with. If people on here are new and beginners I don’t want to upload a metal thrash rhythm at 160BPMs or anything. So I’ll just post up a couple of ideas tomorrow on here and if anyone feels passionate about them, we can go from there