• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Me!

marcus winn

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Hi so im somewhat new to this. i joined back in 2019 almost 2 years ago and have never actually interacted. so hi. here I am. I'm currently studying music theory at my local junior college and plan on becoming a math/music teacher in the future, to say if becoming a professional musician doesn't work out for me. I am in a heavy metal band that I'm the sole guitarist and singer of and we don't really have a sub genre yet but we have 2 full songs down and things are looking bright. atm I am 20 years old and have been playing guitar since late 8th grade and more seriously in mid freshman year so like 6 years now. Avenged sevenfold has been one of my top 3 favorite bands(other two are avatar and Hollywood undead) since I heard bat country in 6th grade when I started getting into music and I saw them in 2017 opening for Metallica. Syn is a major influence and im glad to be starting to learn under him and papa gates' videos more frequently!

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
Mar 14, 2021
Mexico
www.instagram.com
Welcome! Glad that you decide to join this community

Reactions: marcus winn