• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Natural Born Killer live

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Cheesy? What a strange description... I hope they play it live one day. Just for the solo ^^
    Dont get me wrong! I love the song and Nightmare is my favourite album of all time! But I just remember that I think either Matt or Syn said that they found the song ''cheesy'' or something along those lines. Im trying to find the interview but no luck so far :/

Reactions: Fatiha Zeghir

Fatiha Zeghir

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    London
    Dont get me wrong! I love the song and Nightmare is my favourite album of all time! But I just remember that I think either Matt or Syn said that they found the song ''cheesy'' or something along those lines. Im trying to find the interview but no luck so far :/
    Thanks. I have looked online a bit but though I don't find the actual quote, people remember something like that. :(

That's amazing that nightmare if your fave album of all time. It is a great album :)

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Thanks. I have looked online a bit but though I don't find the actual quote, people remember something like that. :(

That's amazing that nightmare if your fave album of all time. It is a great album :)
    Yeah me too! Oh well.. one day ill stumble back on it!

And yeah, its the album that just got me into everything so I owe a lot to it! Whats yours?

• Love
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Fatiha Zeghir

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    London
    Yeah me too! Oh well.. one day ill stumble back on it!

And yeah, its the album that just got me into everything so I owe a lot to it! Whats yours?

Oh lord, my favourite album of "all time" is not rock or metal at all. It's Dusty in Memphis ^^ I listen to many things even if I was a metal head for most of my teenage/adult life. My favourite bands are Avenged, Deftones, Volbeat, Arctic Monkeys, Body Count, Faith No More, Slipknot, Stone Sour among others.

But it's Avenged and Volbeat who make me want to play guitar. I love Rob Caggiano, with Syn.

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Oh lord, my favourite album of "all time" is not rock or metal at all. It's Dusty in Memphis ^^ I listen to many things even if I was a metal head for most of my teenage/adult life. My favourite bands are Avenged, Deftones, Volbeat, Arctic Monkeys, Body Count, Faith No More, Slipknot, Stone Sour among others.

But it's Avenged and Volbeat who make me want to play guitar. I love Rob Caggiano, with Syn.
    Hell yeah! I discovered Volbeat when they toured with Avenged and metallica! They are both awesome! Great influences!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Yup. I find Volbeat so original and refreshing in a crazy way. I love how they mix the metal, folk and pop melodies. And they're so awesome live!
    Not only that but it also has a retro vibe to it! And I gotta say Michael Poulsen is awesome. I interracted with him at a show and he is just a great frontman!!

• Love