• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

NEW TSHIRTS ARE OUT!!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

ā€œIā€™d rather hear one note with loads of inflection than 60 notes with none.ā€ YES!!! Thank you so much for sharing these videos! I could watch the second video a thousand times. That is THE thing I love Syn for. And Iā€™m glad that he finally did a video of this! His newest solos on The Stage OOZE with ā€œinflectionā€ and theyā€™re some of my favorites!

Dan Shipway

Slim Shady
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Inflection is huge for me, i am not great at playing fast (I mainly play bluesy with some sweeps thrown in) so why not take that as something great? Playing fast isnā€™t everything and even though I would love to be able to shred like syn, papa G and others It is always important to make things are pleasent to listen to. If you canā€™t play fast then just take what you can do and put tonnes of feel and power into it.
    If anyone needs an example listen to the the angel of mercy solo by BLS

Patrick McHugh

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    I was practicing the master class solo while I found these videos, so skipped onto the part at 3:14 (on the masterclass solo) and I love playing that part now, the ā€œinflectionā€ is so apparent on that section of the solo. you honestly need to play it to fully feel the bends and vibrato, something you donā€™t quite feel just by watching it.

J

Jak Angelescu

Wait, I just saw the actual video on YouTube and he wrote in the description ā€œPre TShirt Sale Announcement Emailā€ I didnā€™t get an email for this one but I did for the other one. Did you get an email for this, Patrick?