• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

"Nightmare" Live Stream, June Contest + Other Updates

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey $ynners!
This Saturday, June 15th at 2pm CST will be my last live stream for a very long time, and it will be the last “guitar help” live stream I will be doing for a long time. I’ve had some people messaging me asking me about finishing HTTK’s tutorials, Scream’s Tutorial, will I ever finish Buried Alive, and so on. Unfortunately I really wanted to do all of these things because I promised them, but I’ve got some of my own guitar work that’s now taking up a majority of my time plus a lot of real estate work I have to do. I’m really sorry if anyone was looking forward to those. I’d be more than happy to help with a specific part if you need help, though. Doing tutorials and live streams are something I love SO much. I really would love to do them every single week. I love to teach and I love engaging with other students and putting them up on their own soap box and letting them play for others. I always have so much fun doing it! And personally, it sucks I can’t do these. So if you want to learn Nightmare up until the end of the part after the solo, feel free to join.
CONTESTS: I’ve had several students excited for next month’s contest. I simply don’t have the funds or the time to organize another one. I’m putting a lot into this one alongside the wonderful donation to this one by Kfir. So this will be the last one. If someone else wants to do it next month, by all means 🙂 But if you want a chance to win, make sure your report is finished and submitted on Rowan’s forum.
Other Updates: You all are doing so well in keeping active with each other and posting up on the riff page again. I’m extremely happy to see that! For now, I’m taking a step back to work on some things for my band (branding, trademarks, etc) so I’ll be absent for a while. Love you guys!
Guitar tip for the week: $yn. Shred. Rinse. Repeat.

J

Jak Angelescu

Oh dude that would be awesome! If you have a PayPal my account email is [email protected]. that’s how the last person donated. I also have Venmo and Facebook messenger pay. How fucking sweet of you man!

J

Jak Angelescu

Don’t worry raven! Your secret is safe with me 🙂 it doesn’t matter if you even only donated a dollar that was extremely generous of you! You guys are seriously making this month’s prize unbelievable!
Kfir- I’ll be posting my own videos for progress and stuff but that’s about it 🙂

Synner Endless Summer Collection