• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Overview of the Circle of 5ths – Lesson 37

Syxguns

One Stringer
  • Feb 8, 2023
    Houston, Texas
    @Syxguns Thank you! It's helpful for me and gave more clarity. I need to practice it with my guitar, not sure when. The other day was thinking about sharps and flats for some reason
    That's a really flat subject matter that we need to sharpen! 🤣

The circle of 5ths is a great tool to use. Get comfortable with it. Remember your order of sharps with this sentence. Fast Cars Go Dangerously Around Every Bend.

Just watched a video on here about string skipping. Great video with a couple of nice techniques. I will add that to my practice regiment.

Reactions: William B.

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    That's a really flat subject matter that we need to sharpen! 🤣

The circle of 5ths is a great tool to use. Get comfortable with it. Remember your order of sharps with this sentence. Fast Cars Go Dangerously Around Every Bend.

Just watched a video on here about string skipping. Great video with a couple of nice techniques. I will add that to my practice regiment.
    I prefer driving slow, going to write it down, also I'll retry that lesson, Thanks!