• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Please help me welcome a new member!

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Join me welcoming a very special new member to the school, no other than my brother @Alexander Graeber !
    He is seven years younger than me and the reason I started playing guitar. When he got one as a present in 2015 he didn't show much interest in it but I started to!

Since then he started and lost interest again a couple of times BUT with you all telling him how awesome playing guitar is and how much you would love him to share his progress here he has NO CHOICE but to stick with it!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Syn Gates

🦾
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Sep 18, 2019
    Huntington Beach
    Welcome Alexander, we are so stoked that you’re giving it another shot. I promise that we will not let you down as long as you share with us your struggles, frustrations, and excitement. We are all here to help and YOU WILL BECOME GREAT if you put in the time on the guitar and in this community. Best of luck and thanks for the intro Dominik🤘

Last edited:

Alexander Graeber

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Welcome Alexander, we are so stoked that you’re giving it another shot. I promise that we will not let you down as long as you share with us your struggles, frustrations, and excitement. We are all here to help and YOU WILL BECOME GREAT if you put in the time on the guitar and in this community. Best of luck and thanks for the intro Dominik🤘

OMG!! Syn himself answered!!!!!Thank you so so much guys and Syn!!