• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Saving for a different guitar?

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Yes it’s definitely worth it. Left-handed guitars are made for people who are left-handed and I don’t think they are more expensive than right-handed guitars. If you are left handed and want a new guitar I would advice to get a left-handed guitar.

J

Jak Angelescu

Hello Daniel! I would strongly encourage you to save for a left handed guitar. There was a student not that long ago who posted up on the forum that he believes being dominantly Left handed but learning guitar right handed has hindered some of his abilities and now hes fearing he has to re learn left handed. I have a friend who is dominantly left handed and struggles playing guitar right handed even though she has played for 10 years. Ironically though she doesn’t have a problem playing left handed even though she hardly plays it that way