• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

should I upload a riff?

G

Hi guys I was wondering if I should upload a riff because my sound quality will not be the best so will be my playing because I will be nervous, also I’m pretty young so I do not know if it’s a good idea so let me know please it will help out a lot.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Yes! Its a good idea. Uploading a riff gives other people (including Syn and papa gates) an opportunity to give you feedback and that will help you to become a better player. As for the quality I think most people record using their phone so it isnt a big deal

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    If you want to show us what you can, sure give it a try. This community is here to help and not to laugh at anybody. And when you’re insecure who sees your video you could always set it private (at least on youtube I know this works) and only share the link in the school. Also I think you should not worry too much about the sound quality here in the first place, because the riffs are a method for you to track your learning and showing us how you improve over time, not about creating a perfect video.

Synner Endless Summer Collection