• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Soundslice paid account

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
This may be a question that's more directed towards @Syn Gates and @Brian Haner Sr. But maybe somebody else can help me too

I'm trying to transcribe a solo and put it into soundslice. However, I would like to add my recording of the solo and the backingtrack too but if I want to do so directly from the files on my MacBook I need to have a paid account. Free accounts are only allowed to use urls from YouTube(so right now I first have to upload it to YouTube). What are the other benefits of having a paid account there?

I'm basically asking for teaching purposes 😅

J

Jak Angelescu

This may be a question that's more directed towards @Syn Gates and @Brian Haner Sr. But maybe somebody else can help me too

I'm trying to transcribe a solo and put it into soundslice. However, I would like to add my recording of the solo and the backingtrack too but if I want to do so directly from the files on my MacBook I need to have a paid account. Free accounts are only allowed to use urls from YouTube(so right now I first have to upload it to YouTube). What are the other benefits of having a paid account there?

I'm basically asking for teaching purposes 😅
If you are talking about wanting to do this because of being a student teacher, don't get so far into it. We have a specific method that we're working out with the team for student teachers to be able to do this. But to actually answer your question, One of the benefits about having a paid account on sound slice is that you can actually make money off of the content that you upload to it

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
If you are talking about wanting to do this because of being a student teacher, don't get so far into it. We have a specific method that we're working out with the team for student teachers to be able to do this. But to actually answer your question, One of the benefits about having a paid account on sound slice is that you can actually make money off of the content that you upload to it
Not student teacher specifically. More like sometimes it may be nice to add in it when you want to teach something specifically.

Hmm, I'll continue uploading stuff to YouTube for now 😅

Reactions: AGA