• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

STUDENTS WITH VIMEO, PLEASE READ THIS!

J

Jak Angelescu

I know a lot of people have Vimeo for a reason. But it has continuously given me a headache trying to download your videos so that I can comprise them into something to be shared. There have been numerous students that have wanted to participate in a project but because of Vimeo’s weird laws, I never can download the videos. If you are planning in partaking in a project like the Syn Birthday video or the homework assignments, please consider getting a YouTube channel. I have a backway I can take on my phone but it takes a long time and a lot of file transferring and it’s just a lot of work. For example, I can record my screen on my phone but then for those who have like 20 minute videos, it bogs a lot of my memory down and I have to let my phone sit there and record for 20 minutes. Then i have to transfer the files to my computer and even by USB cable, WiFi Direct or Bluetooth it takes a long time.
Thank you guys so much for reading this 🙂 If you choose not to , no worries. I just won’t be able to share your work 🙁
Kindest,
Jak