• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner hangout

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I'm just saying in general how if it cycles the full 24 hours I've never looked. If it can be 12 to 14 that makes it sound bigger then 14.. there.some slots too who don't celebrate daylight savings.
Timezones are relative to each other and some are just a little weird I think. I mean the earth is a sphere so if you start in London you can continuously got to the left to north america and it will be earlier(LA is like -8) if you continue going left you suddenly start going right because spheres and such and you will reach like tokyo where it's suddenly later. Timezones are weird af 🤣🤣

But yeah it's 24 hours later in kiribati than it is in baker. Earth's rotation around its axis and such 😅

Last edited:

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Timezones are relative to each other and some are just a little weird I think. I mean the earth is a sphere so if you start in London you can continuously got to the left to north america and it will be earlier(LA is like -8) if you continue going left you suddenly start going right because spheres and such and you will reach like tokyo where it's suddenly later. Timezones are weird af 🤣🤣

But yeah it's 24 hours later in kiribati than it is in baker. Earth's rotation around its axis and such 😅
    Time zones always get me confused. I always have to Google them, to make sure I'm not wrong. 😅

Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen

Attachments

• 98c7d79474b8c9740c4243065a9db6b6.jpeg
      98c7d79474b8c9740c4243065a9db6b6.jpeg
      32.2 KB · Views: 111