• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Syn’s All Etudes Avaible İn Pdf !

Yiğitalp Dikmen

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hi Guys, İm 18 year old and İm from Turkey. So i watch every lesson and i try to work on lessons but While i’m working on the guitar, I don’t want any technological device in my around. And then i do the syn’s all etudes in pdf format. So i know this is very amateur stuff because i don’t have computer i do that by phone but i think this may be useful and helpful. So here is the link :
Syn’s All Etudes in Pdf
So save that in your google drive account and print them, then next go your forest inside wood home and practice that !

nang tuang

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Hi Guys, İm 18 year old and İm from Turkey. So i watch every lesson and i try to work on lessons but While i’m working on the guitar, I don’t want any technological device in my around. And then i do the syn’s all etudes in pdf format. So i know this is very amateur stuff because i don’t have computer i do that by phone but i think this may be useful and helpful. So here is the link :
Syn’s All Etudes in Pdf
So save that in your google drive account and print them, then next go your forest inside wood home and practice that !
I can't find the link can you help me with that please? Thanks

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    It's possible you may need to be a more established presence on the forum to post links? don't know. We have had serious issues with spam here - the kind that has done long-term damage to the old site. You could try sending it to me or Jak in private message and maybe one of us could include the link. Thanks! This could be very helpful!

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Syn’s All Etudes in Pdf

This is nice and all. Be careful wher you share tho.. dont want copyright stuff getting out right.

J

Jak Angelescu

I am glad that the link is currently disabled because I don't want you sharing that publicly. It's too easy for it to get hijacked because people who are not actual members and are just guests can easily get ahold of it by viewing the member forum and clicking it and downloading the file. I'm going to be writing you a pm and I want you to send the PDF link to me and that way if a student wants the PDF file, I can actually verify the student's legitimacy and send it to them directly. This is going to be awesome though because a lot of students have actually been wanting this.