• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Unable to upload a riff – help!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Adam Ashbridge

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I’ve recently signed up to the Synyster Gates School, and I’ve been trying to upload a riff for the last few days. My account is verified, but it says ‘please verify your account to continue’.
I’ve tried multiple times. Still nothing.
Also, the website doesn’t work on certain browsers. Any recommendations for which one i should use?
Thanks

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey Adam! Email your situation to [email protected]
They’re still working out kinks and we can expect a variety of hiccups for a little longer. The admins respond really quickly if you can’t get it to work. Plus it’ll help them detect other issues🙂🙂

J

Jak Angelescu

Hello Muhammed! I can assure you there is nothing wrong with your account 🙂 You’re just not verified. I pinned this post on the top of the forum section for EVERYONE to read a few months ago, so that if you were having this problem you could let me know your email address and I can verify you.
Here is the link to the forum topic
WHO NEEDS THEIR ACCOUNT VERIFIED? (Look For Blue CheckMark)

please read the forum and follow the instructions. Thank you!