• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Win a free pedal! 🔥

chris_is_cool

Hot Topic Tourer
Apr 18, 2020
Cologne, Germany
I LOVE this contest already, because it made me rewatch a couple of lessons and carefully read Syn's tips for them too, and I feel I got enough alternate picking exercises for at least the next 6 months out of it. For the contest, I'm going to start with a very simple lesson and exercise though, gonna record at some point in the next couple of days.

At my fellow students, don't make it more complicated than it is... Think about what technique you are currently focussing on improving or want to improve, watch a couple of lessons about that AND READ SYNS TIPS, choose the one that speaks to you the most, and then just do that exercise... simple as that!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

isa_llorente24

Campfire Attention Holder
Jul 13, 2020
Bogota-Colombia
And you thought the contests were over and done with! 😜

Not only does Syn have a new amp on the way, but he wants to give away a pedal as well, and YOU can win it! ✨💥✨
Here’s how:
  • Create a riff based off of one of Syn's tips from the lessons and post it here: https://syngates.com/media/categories/syns-tip-riffs-for-pedal-contest.17/
  • Students with an upgraded account (Supporters and Legends) will get double the riff points when they post their video!
  • The student making the most effort in their video will have a chance to win!
  • As always, Syn has the final say on who wins the contest!
*In the description of your video, please be sure to indicate which tip you used from which lesson and how you used it.

The deadline to submit a riff is December 6th. The winner will be announced during the week of December 7th!
Sound cool?

Good luck guys :money-face:
I want to know something, where i can upload my video, i can replay this message with the link of the video or i need to upload in the principal page

J

Jak Angelescu

I want to know something, where i can upload my video, i can replay this message with the link of the video or i need to upload in the principal page
Like I said read the first two lines of the original post 🙂
Screenshot_20201130-210936_Chrome.jpg

Shane Stone

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Dallas

Not only does Syn have a new amp on the way, but he wants to give away a pedal as well, and YOU can win it! ✨💥✨
Here’s how:
  • Create a riff based off of one of Syn's tips from the lessons and post it here: https://syngates.com/media/categories/syns-tip-riffs-for-pedal-contest.17/
  • Students with an upgraded account (Supporters and Legends) will get double the riff points when they post their video!
*In the description of your video, please be sure to indicate which tip you used from which lesson and how you used it.

The deadline to submit a riff is December 6th. The winner will be announced during the week of December 7th!
Sound cool?

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    What's the definition of a riff for this contest? because I saw many posts that I personally wouldnt call a guitar riff.
    "Riff" is not strictly held to, but it should be under a minute, you should be able to point to the Syn's Tip from a lesson that helped you with this specific item, and it needs to be NEW - don't post some shit that's 3 years old but you figured out how to apply a Syn tip to it.

You may not think we can tell, and maybe we can't.

BUT SYN CAN. :skull::rock-hand::syn-x:

JosephGonzaga

Free Bird Player
    Nov 23, 2020
    Philippines

Here’s how:

Sound cool?

how to submit my video?

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    What @Ed Seith said and you can access the thread he's referring to here: https://syngates.com/media/categories/syns-tip-riffs-for-pedal-contest.17/
    That made me laugh. Back before your time here, I would answer a question, and PG would pop in and say something like "I was gonna say something, but Ed already said it better," eventually leading him to start a new hashtag, #WhatEdSaid. It caught on for a bit, but it's gone by the wayside in 2020.

#BringBackWhatEdSaid.

laurenf

Community Manager
    Nov 19, 2020
    Wisconsin, USA
    That made me laugh. Back before your time here, I would answer a question, and PG would pop in and say something like "I was gonna say something, but Ed already said it better," eventually leading him to start a new hashtag, #WhatEdSaid. It caught on for a bit, but it's gone by the wayside in 2020.

#BringBackWhatEdSaid.
    I can definitely get behind that hashtag. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: Ed Seith

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com

#BringBackWhatEdSaid.
    #WhatEdSaid