• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

YOU GUYS! I dedicate this to the School, Papa & $yn!!🤩

J

Jak Angelescu

I remember a long time ago, Papa shared one of my improvement videos when I learned how to use the pick properly. So I feel like now, six months later, I owe him another one. I dedicate this video to the ENTIRE school. But, I want to give love to Papa G for all the messages and responses with all my countless questions about getting the new gripping method right. And to Syn for the encouragement, and the massive confidence booster and support. This entire school has helped me improve so much. All of your feedback has been taken, and I finally have the final solo structure of an original piece. Just got to get it a little more tight for the recording next week. This is a clip of me playing it three months ago and then the audio from tonight. Please feel free to listen and enjoy it! I dedicate this comparison video to all of you!!
PS: I know the quality is kind of terrible, I hope you can still make sense of it. Also, I used my phone’s mic to just record the sound track and place a photo over it because it was better sound quality.
Listening to Mozart’s Rondo helped influence some of this 🙂 Thank you all so much. I’m doing things that I could only hope to do now. I mean that so much!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
Synner Endless Summer Collection