• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Yuletide Greetings

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Kai C

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Naha Okinawa
Thanks Kai! Definitely will! Trying to figure out what sort of paint/stain/finish I want on this double neck. Also curious to how "fun" wiring it will be haha.

My personal leanings are towards sunburst and was considering black outside, orange inside, red blend whenever I get around to a kit. But after playing this sci for game I like I've been thinking something outlandish. Black outside, acid like green inside, purple cracks/lightning/pinstripes. I got EMG pick-ups and new switches for my strat so I'm about to be with you on the wiring lol

Reactions: Donovan Etue

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    My personal leanings are towards sunburst and was considering black outside, orange inside, red blend whenever I get around to a kit. But after playing this sci for game I like I've been thinking something outlandish. Black outside, acid like green inside, purple cracks/lightning/pinstripes. I got EMG pick-ups and new switches for my strat so I'm about to be with you on the wiring lol
    That sounds wicked! Definitely want to see how it turns out! I've been debating the sun burst look for it. I don't know why but currently I'm heavily debating giving it a hydro dipped swirl paint job. Feel like it could either look fantastic or just absolutely awful haha. The wiring isn't going to be too big of an issue after going over it again. Seems like it's just wiring the pickups to the output jack. First I have to drill a hole to connect the wiring though to the output jack since it seems like that wasn't done. Excited to get everything together though!

Reactions: Kai C
    Synner Endless Summer Collection