• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Daniel Sobota, Croatia And Russian Friends! PLEASE CHECK IN!!

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com
I'm from Croatia and the earthquake happened close to my town but luckily nothing happened to me or my family. It lasted almost 10 seconds. Zagreb got damaged the most because it was close to the epicenter and there were earthquakes there all day but only two major ones. Times are fucked up right now but I guess the only good thing to come out of this is that everyone had to stay inside because of corona because if they didn't a lot of people would've died

J

Jak Angelescu

I'm from Croatia and the earthquake happened close to my town but luckily nothing happened to me or my family. It lasted almost 10 seconds. Zagreb got damaged the most because it was close to the epicenter and there were earthquakes there all day but only two major ones. Times are fucked up right now but I guess the only good thing to come out of this is that everyone had to stay inside because of corona because if they didn't a lot of people would've died
Thank you so much for checking. I did not know you were from Croatia. Thank you so much if there's anything you need from us still Let us know!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Zvonimir Zoki

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Croatia
    Are you ok? I know the leader of Croatia ordered everyone into the streets. Do you need anything?
    I am fine don't worry. It could have been a lot worse considering everything. We will all stay strong and we will go through this no matter what. (sorry for my English )

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Dubrovnik, Croatia
    First off, thank you Jak for making this topic. Truly means the world to me. We really are a family on here, aren't we? :)

As for the earthquake, I live on the other side of the country, so it hasn't impacted me. But it has impacted my family that lives in Zagreb. My dad got a call from his brother early in the morning, he was all shaken up and stressed out, saying there was a big earthquake and that walls in our house cracked. But nobody got harmed, thankfully. So it could have been worse for my family, but the whole city took a huge hit. It was devastating to see all the pictures and reports on the news. I was in Zagreb for the Christmas holidays, so not too long ago. Such a shame...

But the current situation in the world as a whole is much more serious than this earthquake. We can rebuild and repair what got destroyed, but this corona thing isn't repairable if it hits you strong enough. So I appreciate everyone of you looking out for us in Croatia, but please, take care of yourselves as well!

Last edited:
    J

Jak Angelescu

First off, thank you Jak for making this topic. Truly means the world to me. We really are a family on here, aren't we? :)

As for the earthquake, I live on the other side of the country, so it hasn't impacted me. But it has impacted my family that lives in Zagreb. My dad got a call from his brother early in the morning, he was all shaken up and strssed out, saying there was a big earthquake and that walls in our house cracked. But nobody got harmed, thankfully. So it could have been worse for my family, but the whole city took a huge hit. It was devastating to see all the pictures and reports on the news. I was in Zagreb for the Christmas holidays, so not too long ago. Such a shame...

But the current situation in the world as a whole is much more serious than this earthquake. We can rebuild and repair what got destroyed, but this corona thing isn't repairable if it hits you strong enough. So I appreciate everyone of you looking out for us in Croatia, but please, take care of yourselves as well!
    thank you for clarifying and checking in :)

Reactions: Daniel Sobota
    Synner Endless Summer Collection