• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A new take on “what are you listening to”

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Indiana
Check out this playlist on Amazon Music: Jesse’s Playlist https://music.amazon.com/user-playl...f917dsune?ref=dm_sh_f2WFqbYyZTjUZNtUmVmS4ibaM
1588475350438.png

pretty much my everyday playlist, has anything i listen to on a normal basis

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    My mess of a playlist. It's got stuff ranging from modern soul, classical, extreme metal, hard rock, 80's one hit wonders, old school country, modern rap, instrumental shred, and some other good stuff. Around 83 hours worth of music over 1,000 songs. Some of the songs are local files that I either downloaded off of Youtube and added to the playlist or they came off of a cd. Most of those are probably gonna be live recordings of different bands I enjoy. I can 100% say there is at least one song on here that you'll enjoy just by the sheer number of songs haha. I probably should go through and make playlists of like 100 songs each to somewhat organize it by mood or genre but I enjoy the feeling of curiosity that comes with trying to figure out song will be next. Although for some reason I noticed if I click on the link on the desktop site it goes to spotify.com and shows the playlist with only 7 hours or so of music. I found that when I scrolled to the bottom a couple of times it would load more and more songs.

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis

Kim

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Hey guys !
    I thought it might be fun to share Spotify playlists that we have made. I’ve always found music gives great insight into people.

My main list is

Drop yours in the comments so I can check them out ! 😀
    Great list! So much in here i listen too. Gonna check the songs i dont know yet

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Super cool idea Alicia!
    Lol! I have so many playlists that are VERY SPECIFIC to a particular mood, I'll share some of them and talk about them. :p
    Check out whichever one interests you most!

1) In The Key of Happiness, this are just wholesome happy songs for when you are feeling lively, perfect for cooking and waking up. Lol.

2) Get Pumped! A highly curated mix of 2000's metal and Lady Gaga. Different genre, same energy. This playlist is for when you are exhausted but still have work to do, so you need an extra charge of energy. All the benefits of an energy drink, but none of the crash afterwards! ;)

3) Antojitos Latinos. All the jams I remember from my childhood and early teenage years in Mexico. All latin artists. Best cooking playlist hands down! Also great for doing work around the house or enjoying the sun and cool drinks!

4) Bathing in Moonlight. Ambient, emotional, otherworldly music for when you want to be by yourself in a quiet place. Perfect for stretching in the morning or before bed, yoga, relaxation, contemplation or becoming one with Gaia! One of my favourite playlists I've ever made. Best experienced in the darkness. 👌

5) References. This one was very highly curated and I believe it represents my musical taste the best, as well as how I want to sound as an artist.

6) Good Pop Writing. This are some really well crafted modern pop songs, great writing, melody, production, etc. There's a lot to learn from here.

I have others but they are still under development :O

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    Super cool idea Alicia!
    Lol! I have so many playlists that are VERY SPECIFIC to a particular mood, I'll share some of them and talk about them. :p

1) In The Key of Happiness, this are just wholesome happy songs for when you are feeling lively, perfect for cooking and waking up. Lol.

2) Get Pumped! A highly curated mix of 2000's metal and Lady Gaga. Different genre, same energy. This playlist is for when you are exhausted but still have work to do, so you need an extra charge of energy. All the benefits of an energy drink, but none of the crash afterwards! ;)

3) Antojitos Latinos. All the jams I remember from my childhood and early teenage years in Mexico. All latin artists. Best cooking playlist hands down! Also great for doing work around the house or enjoying the sun and cool drinks!

4) Bathing in Moonlight. Ambient, emotional, otherworldly music for when you want to be by yourself in a quiet place. Perfect for stretching in the morning or before bed, yoga, relaxation, contemplation or becoming one with Gaia! One of my favourite playlists I've ever made. Best experienced in the darkness. 👌

5) References. This one was very highly curated and I believe it represents my musical taste the best, as well as how I want to sound as an artist.

6) Good Pop Writing. This are some really well crafted modern pop songs, great writing, melody, production, etc. There's a lot to learn from here.

Finally someone else who does this 😂 and props for the Lady Gaga, i shamelessly jam to her on a normal basis😂😂

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Super cool idea Alicia!

Love this ! I’m too lazy I think I always shove everything into one playlist or just search what piques my mood at the time. I’m going to have to do this !

Reactions: AGA

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Basically I wrote I python script that randomly chooses 10 records out of my record Collection to listen to(records are a way better listening experience than playlists for me) and this time the following came out of that:
    Alter Bridge - AB III.5
    Bullet for My Valentine - Scream aim fire
    Deep Purple - Burn
    Pay Metheny - What's it all about
    Motley Crue - Red, White & Crue
    Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill
    Two Way Society
    UFO - All The Hits & more
    UFO - Phenomenon
    Discover Vivaldi

• Love