• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

Synner Saturdays, beginning to learn the "warmness on the soul" solo *the struggle is real*

Happy belated Synner Saturday! Inspired by @Alicia Willis I started to learn the Warmness on the Soul solo. This is just the first half (kinda), it's slow and probably unrecognizable because it's one of the very few A7x solos that I'm not familiar with...so I didn't remember exactly what it was supposed to sound like (I know now tho.). Tried to put some attempts of vibrato 😅 . Posting this as a starting point, I'm determined on getting this completed, whatever amount of time it will take 💪
How’s girl ! You’re getting it ! You’ve got the notes ! Like you said add some vibrato, and the slides and that alone will take it to the next level ! 👏🏻
I’m so proud of you girl !!! Can’t wait to see more of it !

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
How’s girl ! You’re getting it ! You’ve got the notes ! Like you said add some vibrato, and the slides and that alone will take it to the next level ! 👏🏻
I’m so proud of you girl !!! Can’t wait to see more of it !
Thanks girl 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 any tips on how to make that vibrato ring out? 😅

Last edited:
The motion of bending/vibrato is kind of like turning a door knob. A lot of times it helps to really get your thumb over the top of the neck.

I could totally hear it! Youre doing a great job! Like the others said, vibrato and slides is key in this solo! Keep up the great work! 😁

• Love

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings