• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
isa_llorente24

Guitar Riff/Pedal Contest SynGatesSchool

I used some of the Papa Gates lesson, like: at the beginning arpeggios with major and minor chords and power chords for the prinicipal riff. This sounds like Blink-182 but i tried my best, my fingers hurt a little bit but i'm fine. This riff i think it's a little catchy.
I used the Syn's tip of the lessons 16 that he said to "embellishment" the chords by playing different notes when you are strumming, so i used that in the intro and some types of rythm in the principal riff with the power chords, and the arpeggio to create the riff of the song. Also i used the Syn's tip of the lesson 17, that it's basically the ear training, to transcribe the songs that you want, like i heard some melody in my head and i want to "transcribing" in the guitar with the chords, so used that tips.
Hey, which of Syn's tips did you use?
Oh thank you to remind me, i forgot it to put it in the description of the video.
I used the Syn's tip of the lessons 16 that he said to "embellishment" the chords by playing different notes when you are strumming, so i used that in the intro with the arpeggio to create the riff of the song. Also i used the Syn's tip of the lesson 17, that it's basically the ear training, to transcribe the songs that you want, like i heard some melody in my head and i want to "transcribing" in the guitar with the chords, so used that tips.

Reactions: idssdi

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
isa_llorente24
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media