• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

"Dawn" - Demo Feb21

Rough demo of my new original I am working on. One guitar only, no Metronome. Only played the "main" riffs. Finished song is to have two guitars with more backup riffs.

Proud on this one cause it was the first take and a one take! I think this gives a pretty good idea where the song is going. It's all finished in my head but until I recorded everything for good it will be another while. Still not quite there yet. Wasn't sure if I should keep the parts you haven't heard yet secret and surprise y'all when it's done but I figured I'd share.
I REALLY like this! I cant wait to hear with with the second guitar added !
Also, I my be partial, but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the title of this !!! :D Dawn is my middle name lol.

• Love
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Great playing! This totally sounds like something I would listen to. I'd love to hear it enhanced by production and a whole band.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Great playing! This totally sounds like something I would listen to. I'd love to hear it enhanced by production and a whole band.
Thanks! Well singing won't happen, but hopefully I manage to get it recorded properly. I have all of the rhythm guitars, Bass and Most of the Drums already layed out in my mind

That riff at 1:12, I really like it! You have good timing, I've been trying practice those hand slides, maybe I need more distortion or change my amp settings. Maybe a compressor

Last edited:

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media