• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
J

Holly and I Try Hail to the King

• Jak Angelescu
We have been really awful with not having cohesive band practice. We have decided to put a stop to that as we realized that individual practice is nothing th...
Not bad! Just gotta nail down the solo eh? If I were the singer I would invest in a mic too, but she probably already knows that. Keep the videos coming!

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
Not bad! Just gotta nail down the solo eh? If I were the singer I would invest in a mic too, but she probably already knows that. Keep the videos coming!
Oh I've posted dozens of videos where I actually play this solo really well!😂😂 It was just the fact that I haven't played it in about 7 months and I attempted it on the spot and forgotten it in the middle of it. 😖😖 and we have a studio we jam in where she has a mic. We just did this impromptu in my bedroom😂😂 thank you for the love!

Well me being the singer thank you captain obvious. And she already knows the solo it's called having fun we haven't played the song in like 7 months together so things get forgotten it happens. Funny enough I don't have a microphone in this video and I'm just fine with loudness. I like to be able to hear myself with the guitar a little lower so that I can tell when I'm off key. If I can sing without a Mic then I know I can sing with one

Oh I've posted dozens of videos where I actually play this solo really well!😂😂 It was just the fact that I haven't played it in about 7 months and I attempted it on the spot and forgotten it in the middle of it. 😖😖 and we have a studio we jam in where she has a mic. We just did this impromptu in my bedroom😂😂 thank you for the love!
Ahh... Yea I know how that goes. Even though we practice things for 100's of hours suddenly our fingers forget once we don't play it for a week lol... looking for your solo video but I can't find it probably cause all of our older videos' titles aren't represented correctly on this new site. Got a link?

Well me being the singer thank you captain obvious. And she already knows the solo it's called having fun we haven't played the song in like 7 months together so things get forgotten it happens. Funny enough I don't have a microphone in this video and I'm just fine with loudness. I like to be able to hear myself with the guitar a little lower so that I can tell when I'm off key. If I can sing without a Mic then I know I can sing with one
Well jeeze I didn't know. It wasn't stated anywhere she already knew cut me a break

Reactions: Jackson Harsin
Ahh... Yea I know how that goes. Even though we practice things for 100's of hours suddenly our fingers forget once we don't play it for a week lol
You know I'm going to be blatantly honest I'm picking up on your sarcasm and to be quite Frank I don't like it, feel free to continue to be sarcastic and a jerk at whim I can just ignore it.

Reactions: Calvin Phillips
You know I'm going to be blatantly honest I'm picking up on your sarcasm and to be quite Frank I don't like it, feel free to continue to be sarcastic and a jerk at whim I can just ignore it.
That's not sarcasm, that same shit happens to me and every other musician ALL THE TIME! lol I'll say it again... cut me a break!! jeeze! Who the hell would come to teaching website and makes fun of people???? Not me... Sheesh

Reactions: Jackson Harsin

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jak Angelescu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Share this media