• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
The Trash God

One String Challenge Day 6

Final day of this challenge! I want to challenge myself on this one, so I tried to incorperate some tapping in there. I know I am very weak in that area, so I wanted to try and take this chance to practice that. All in all this challenge was fun to do! It allowed me to make stuff of my own, something I had been afraid of doing, so I enjoyed this challenge!
It's really to see you try something! And it's by experimenting with things that we create opportunity to become better and to learn new things so glad to see you took it with an approach to get out of your comfort zone! Well done!

Reactions: The Trash God
It's really to see you try something! And it's by experimenting with things that we create opportunity to become better and to learn new things so glad to see you took it with an approach to get out of your comfort zone! Well done!
Thank you! Yeah it definitely was a fun chance to step out of what I'm comfortable with and practice techniques I know I'm weak on.

Reactions: Rad Synner

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
The Trash God
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media