• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
W

chordchange riff

Got this riff just now, I think it's good for practicing. My index stays and I move my other 3 fingers, also giving some strength. It's 4 chords but on paper it could be seen as 2 shapes. One is like the F barre chord or B Minor. The other one is like a triangle.
Towards the end I tried adding more chords.
Tuned down a half step to E flat.
Great work dude! I think it is really good for practicing, especially if you want strength in your hands because barre chords are tough!! But you played them well!
I was going to suggest you add some more chords in for a B-section or something, but then I saw you already did that towards the end, which was great! I'd love to see you keep experimenting with different chord progressions and improving the transitions between them if that' what you're looking to do! :)

Reactions: William B.
Great work dude! I think it is really good for practicing, especially if you want strength in your hands because barre chords are tough!! But you played them well!
I was going to suggest you add some more chords in for a B-section or something, but then I saw you already did that towards the end, which was great! I'd love to see you keep experimenting with different chord progressions and improving the transitions between them if that' what you're looking to do! :)
Thanks! If you can think of any chords I'll give them a go :D I'm not sure what the chord-type name is with the, it's like flat the 5? I do like the transitions and stuff, they could add stuff to riffs and such or highlight things, I don't know.
Thanks again! I thought it was a neat thing to practice, often I forget and don't record anything, sadly.

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media