• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
beatrix

Afterlife - A7x cover

hey there! here’s my cover version of “Afterlife”. i used for the first time my focusrite and the sound seems so cool to me! hope you enjoyed it.🤘aaaand i’m working hard to learn the solo, hope to be able to play it
until this year haha!😎
Aaaaah thats awesome! Great cover! And the sound is pretty good for what it needs to be good job!!!

Now on a technical level, I notice that most of the part you played came out straight from my left speaker! Did you pan it all hard left?

• Love
Reactions: beatrix
Aaaaah thats awesome! Great cover! And the sound is pretty good for what it needs to be good job!!!

Now on a technical level, I notice that most of the part you played came out straight from my left speaker! Did you pan it all hard left?
thank youuuu!!!😎😍 and oh, i didn’t notice that at all to be honest 🤔 any advices?

thank youuuu!!!😎😍 and oh, i didn’t notice that at all to be honest 🤔 any advices?
Yes well I could definitely help you with more technical aspects with recording and such.

So yeah for this specifically, I would say to have the 2 lead guitar track of the intro slightly pan Left and right so that they can both occupy their space in the stereo spectrum without going over the other. I would also advise to not hard pan when you want to mix as well.

Yes well I could definitely help you with more technical aspects with recording and such.

So yeah for this specifically, I would say to have the 2 lead guitar track of the intro slightly pan Left and right so that they can both occupy their space in the stereo spectrum without going over the other. I would also advise to not hard pan when you want to mix as well.
thanks so much, Radu!!! you’re amazing. i’ll follow your advice for the next cover ;)✨✨

Niiiice! :eek:
Clean and great tone, I'll waiting the guitar solo :D you can!
What plugins or pedals do you use? I want to buy a focusrite scarlett to use BIAS FX or something jeje

• Love

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
beatrix
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings