• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Adin Shepherd

Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest (1 Week Challenge)

Thought I may have another crack at @Alicia Willis 1 week challenge. This time around I am going to try and learn Laid To Rest, day 1 has pretty much been getting the riffs under my fingers (still 1 I am working on), then it's on to getting it up to speed (hopefully) over the rest of the week.
That sounds really cool with just a metronome and difficult. How do you determine a songs bpm?
I practiced a few songs to a metronome only before and having the right bpm really helped.
Had to look up the bpms for the songs though...

Reactions: Adin Shepherd
That sounds really cool with just a metronome and difficult. How do you determine a songs bpm?
I practiced a few songs to a metronome only before and having the right bpm really helped.
Had to look up the bpms for the songs though...

Most digital metronomes will have a 'tap' function, just tap along with the beat of the song at it calculates the bpm.

This song is around 140, I am at 120 in the video, so still have a bit of ground to make up in a week.

Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Adin Shepherd
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media