• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

Bouleverd Of Broken Dreams - Green Day Cover

Hey guys! Haven't posted in a couple of weeks but here I am!
Here's my full cover of Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.
The road to the level I want to play is long but I'm pretty happy with this and had a lot of fun.
I ended up strumming basically on the neck (don't know how or why😂) but chose this take anyway because I liked it better than the other one I have 😬 as always, tips are more than welcome! 🖤 Happy Weekend 🥂
It was perfect! You switched between different strumming patterns so smoothly and same goes for the chords. Very well done! 🖤

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
Awesome! Already sounds very good! A tip I would give is to try to use caged positions to make the chord changes a bit easier so you don't have to slide all over the neck.

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
Very well done! 🤘
Thank you Dom!!! 🤩
It was perfect! You switched between different strumming patterns so smoothly and same goes for the chords. Very well done! 🖤
Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate it 🖤🖤🖤🖤 un bacio!!
Awesome! Already sounds very good! A tip I would give is to try to use caged positions to make the chord changes a bit easier so you don't have to slide all over the neck.
Thank you so much Ids!!! Yeah, I actually started to take a look at the CAGED lessons, guess it's time to apply them 😂
Its crazy to think that you started, what, last july?? I hope you are proud of yourself because you are clearly making progress! Keep at it! :rock-hand:
Thank you Radu 🥰🥰🥰 for once, I am a little proud of myself 🖤 and your words means a lot to me 😊😊😊

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media