• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
I

Lesson 40, again

Kind of blew myself away with how well this went today. Thanks again @Jak Angelescu for kicking my ass a little, I definitely needed it to point out the wrongs in my process and to set my head straight :)
J
Look how much better you are with this! Keep it up I'm super proud of you!

• Love
Reactions: iridecently
The rate at which you are progressing is amazing ! Jak's pretty great about kicking folks in the ass lol. You're doing fucking great girl ! I'll add on and say that maybe you should loosen up your wrist on your strumming hand a bit. I used to be very tight with my strumming hand and it honestly made it that much harder for me, and at times painful. when I started just moving my wrist a bit more especially doing alt picking I found it way more comfortable. Kind of like the tick Tok pattern that PG talks about for strumming full chords, but just dialed down a bit to just your wrist if that makes sense.

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
iridecently
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media