• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
redlipsofdeceit

First practice of the C major scale - beginner

Hi, everyone!
For those of you who don't know me yet, my name is Anna Luiza, I'm from Brazil and I have 0 experience in the guitar world.
This is my first video. I've decided to record and post my first practice of the C major scale. Even though it's very rough, I'm very happy I was able to overcome my fear of exposing myself. As you can see, I'm still getting familiar with the fretboard, the strings, the right way to hold the pick... It's all very new to me.
I hope soon I can watch this video again and see how much progress I've made!
J
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Esta e minha irma brasileira!! You hit a few wrong notes, BUT THAT IS OKAY!!! You have no idea how happy I am to see this! Even though you got frustrated, you stuck it out and did it! I'm gonna let the IG team know about this so they can celebrate your first post! Great job!! Keep it up!

• Love
Reactions: redlipsofdeceit
Very well done!! You made the first step to become an actual guitarist! Recording yourself is great for tracking your progress and getting valuable feedback. As you can see, it's only benefitial to do so and share it here. We are one big supportive family. Again, great to see you posting! Hope to see more!

Awesome! It is absolutely a great start to record yourself from the very beginning, and share it. :love: Just keep at it at a regular pace and the progress will come in no time.

• Love
Reactions: redlipsofdeceit
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Esta e minha irma brasileira!! You hit a few wrong notes, BUT THAT IS OKAY!!! You have no idea how happy I am to see this! Even though you got frustrated, you stuck it out and did it! I'm gonna let the IG team know about this so they can celebrate your first post! Great job!! Keep it up!
Thank you so much, sys!!! You're always so amazing to me!
I love you! ❤

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
redlipsofdeceit
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media