• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
I

Alternate Picking - Lesson 39

I'm 'finally' starting to get to a point where alternate picking doesn't feel completely unnatural to me anymore, though the three notes per string exercises definitely still throw me off a little.

Also I'm on my third week of practising every day and I'm really surprised at the progress I'm making. I honestly didn't expect to see it this much already!
They say 30 to 40 hours of repetition I'd really all you need to developed thise muscles. You're definitely well on your way. If you dont find yourself using your pinky make sure you break that habit. I didnt use my pinky for 10 plus years.. was a horrible idea.

Reactions: iridecently
Very well done!! What I especially like about this that you barely move your wrist. A lot of people, including myself when I started practicing alternate picking, tend to have a very wide motion that can become a bad habit and keep you from getting faster.

Reactions: iridecently

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
iridecently
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media