• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Rymydy

Capabylyties (Full Album)

*(Click the 3 Lines on Top Right to view the Full Album)*
This is an instrumental Trapcore Album I dropped today!!! Releasing a “vocalized” version in the future with friends, I hope all you Synners enjoy✨

And thank you Syn, for always being my #1 Inspiration. You keep me going, and I’ll always have love and respect for you❤️🔥

“Show everyone what you’re capable of” - My Close Friend, Ryan
Wowww.. This is amazing. How long did it takes to make this album? My fav are Woah and That'll do that to ya. Great work.👍🔥
As of a year ago (last March) I only had ‘Auspicious’ and ‘Drift’ done, although ‘Drift’ was down pitched a step in the Final Cut.

‘Capabylyties’ was only the intro and first beat drop, ‘Morir Es Vivir’ had no guitar or hi hats, ‘Foresight’ had different bells, ‘New Device Connected’ was only the first 30 secs, and ‘Shitpost’ sounded so much shittier😂

The rest of the songs on the album were started and finished within the year✨

• Love
Reactions: Javier Wienarjati
As of a year ago (last March) I only had ‘Auspicious’ and ‘Drift’ done, although ‘Drift’ was down pitched a step in the Final Cut.

‘Capabylyties’ was only the intro and first beat drop, ‘Morir Es Vivir’ had no guitar or hi hats, ‘Foresight’ had different bells, ‘New Device Connected’ was only the first 30 secs, and ‘Shitpost’ sounded so much shittier😂

The rest of the songs on the album were started and finished within the year✨
Interesting... 🔥 Great work man, a year an album. I'm working my little song project for school for more than a month, just for 1 song.😂

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Rymydy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings