• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

"You Shook Me All Night Long" solo practice (first half of it) - #SynnerSunday

I also started learning the solo to this song. This is the first half with a slowed down backing track and it's still sloppy af, but I hope to improve 😂 tips and feedback always appreciated! Much love Synners 🖤
Ari I freaking love seeing your progress! Bends are definitely hard to get to pitch sometimes but you’re getting there ! You’ve got it down all it needs now is some slight finessing ! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
Great start! Try working on your vibrato some. Best advice I can give is when you have a note you want to add vibrato to, start pulling down on the string and take it back to where you started. Start on it slowly and work up the speed to get it to the right speed. Add a little more of your wrist into it to get more out of it. Hope this helps.

• Love
I love seeing how much progress you've made! 😍 Ashley already commented about the vibrato, and I know it's a work in progress, but lemme say that it already sounds awesome! I always see many guitarrists having a hard time with the vibrato technique and you are already doing so good, sys! Keep going! 🖤🤟🏻

• Love
Ari I freaking love seeing your progress! Bends are definitely hard to get to pitch sometimes but you’re getting there ! You’ve got it down all it needs now is some slight finessing ! ❤️
They're my fuckin' nightmare!!! (Ehehe 😂). Yeah they are definitely hard and at that point the tips of my fingers were begging for mercy 😂 But I will get there 💪 thank you Sys 🖤🖤

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Great start! Try working on your vibrato some. Best advice I can give is when you have a note you want to add vibrato to, start pulling down on the string and take it back to where you started. Start on it slowly and work up the speed to get it to the right speed. Add a little more of your wrist into it to get more out of it. Hope this helps.
Yeah, you are right. I kind of totally forgot about vibrato in this one, I guess I was more focused on remembering the right notes 😂Thank you for your tips, I will try to aplly them 🤩🤩🤩 Again, thank you!! 😊

• Love
Reactions: Ashley Willis
I love seeing how much progress you've made! 😍 Ashley already commented about the vibrato, and I know it's a work in progress, but lemme say that it already sounds awesome! I always see many guitarrists having a hard time with the vibrato technique and you are already doing so good, sys! Keep going! 🖤🤟🏻
Thank you so much Sys 🥰🥰🥰🥰🖤🖤

Reactions: redlipsofdeceit
Yeah, you are right. I kind of totally forgot about vibrato in this one, I guess I was more focused on remembering the right notes 😂Thank you for your tips, I will try to aplly them 🤩🤩🤩 Again, thank you!! 😊
I still have a hard time with my vibrato sometimes. It’s all in the wrist motion. I always just wanna use my finger.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media