• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Kat the metalhead

Demolition lovers by my chemical romance - week 1

So here’s my video for @RoaringRowanThunderBender one week challenge :)

No amp still :( it’s still at the shop getting fixed but once I get it back I’ll redo this song with the amp :)

I am super proud of this so far since songs where you pick single strings are really out of my comfort zone and I wanted a bit of a challenge.

The one downside to all of this is I keep wanting to look at the camera to see if I look ok or that I’m not making silly faces and it messes up my playing lol gotta get over that haha
I only have a fender deluxe amp, I’ve been told from several people that it’s a great thing to have.
fender amps are great!

I have 2 amps that broke my fender one is messed up and I’m done with that one since it’s too big to constantly be transferred from my room to basement

but the one I have being fixed is a Yamaha thr5 series 5w mini and it’s perfect for moving around and putting away since I need all the room I can get since art is my career goal and guitar is more of a hobby or therapy for me :)

Reactions: Little Laguna05
I am so excited to see you participating with a song I haven’t seen you ever work on before. The only advice I have to offer is for the both of us actually! Let’s keep working on those little embellishing parts! Because I know we keep working on those, they’ll sound even better! 💝 I know it’s difficult to get out of our comfort zones, but we are shining this week!

fender amps are great!

I have 2 amps that broke my fender one is messed up and I’m done with that one since it’s too big to constantly be transferred from my room to basement

but the one I have being fixed is a Yamaha thr5 series 5w mini and it’s perfect for moving around and putting away since I need all the room I can get since art is my career goal and guitar is more of a hobby or therapy for me :)
Okay so recently, and when I say recently I mean like just last night my amp stopped working, it will turn on and all but when I plug it into the guitar it won’t transfer to the amp, and when I was playing last night it was like glitchy(hard to describe it) but when I look at the cord that plugs into the guitar It doesn’t pick up anything at all. How- what do I do?

Okay so recently, and when I say recently I mean like just last night my amp stopped working, it will turn on and all but when I plug it into the guitar it won’t transfer to the amp, and when I was playing last night it was like glitchy(hard to describe it) but when I look at the cord that plugs into the guitar It doesn’t pick up anything at all. How- what do I do?
It’s most likely that the cable is broken I’ve had this happen once or twice. I’d say switch out the cable and if that doesn’t fix it, it’s most likely the amp that’s broken

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Kat the metalhead
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media