• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Matt Wildcat

Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise - Gretchen Fetchem's Theme Guitar Cover

A gaming track many may never have even heard before! Cover of Gretchen Fetchem's Shop Theme from the DS game Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise. Tab will be linked later as I plan to upload to a Google Doc for all to enjoy. Worked out by ear, not perfect in execution but it will do for the time being. All comments and advice welcome <3 Enjoy!
Well done, so clean. How did you found all the notes so cleanly?
I'm planning to learn Undertale - Megalovania.
Thank you! So, when I was working out this song by ear, I kept in mind positioning of the notes, so not going too far out of range to keep things more comfortable, if that makes sense? There's a few moments where I break this to add slides or other stuff, but otherwise, all notes tend to stay in two or three main positions (one for each section of the song). Other than that, I tend to remember songs by patterns/shapes my fingers make as I go from one note to the next. I hope that makes sense, sorry for the late reply!

Also, I'd love to hear you take on Megalovania! Been playing that game for the first time recently, wild stuff.

• Love
Reactions: Javier Wienarjati
Thank you! So, when I was working out this song by ear, I kept in mind positioning of the notes, so not going too far out of range to keep things more comfortable, if that makes sense? There's a few moments where I break this to add slides or other stuff, but otherwise, all notes tend to stay in two or three main positions (one for each section of the song). Other than that, I tend to remember songs by patterns/shapes my fingers make as I go from one note to the next. I hope that makes sense, sorry for the late reply!

Also, I'd love to hear you take on Megalovania! Been playing that game for the first time recently, wild stuff.
Thank you. I need some times to understand this and got help by mom to visualize it, but it make sense now. Thanks🙌😄

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Matt Wildcat
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media