• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Batbia

Happy Black Album 30th Anniversary! - The Unforgiven (Intro)

Happy 30th Anniversary to The Black Album! (even though I don't look that happy lol I was focused 🤣)
I've been working on The Unforgiven on the last months, since it's one of my 2021 goals, and I never shared a video of my progress, so I figured today would be a great opportunity 😸
I only learned the intro so far, and I'll be learning the verses from now on. I'll keep working on the intro tho to make it cleaner, so please any advice/tips/suggestions are welcome 🙃 specially because I've found like 5 different versions of the tabs with minor variations 😅 so any corrections are very appreciated 🖤
Nice :D maybe you could mix the parts that sound good to you together and have your version, I did that with an a7x song, relearned it again after getting the tab book. I tried one of the Metallica intros when I got my first electric, forgot which one but I remember I gave up as soon as a slide+hammer-on/pull-off thing happened. I should have just kept trying but it was hard, I think it only happened once in the intro too o_O

• Love
Reactions: Batbia
Nice :D maybe you could mix the parts that sound good to you together and have your version, I did that with an a7x song, relearned it again after getting the tab book. I tried one of the Metallica intros when I got my first electric, forgot which one but I remember I gave up as soon as a slide+hammer-on/pull-off thing happened. I should have just kept trying but it was hard, I think it only happened once in the intro too o_O
Thank you, I think I'll do this then 🤩 By the way I gave up on this song some years ago, decided to learn it again this year and this time I'm trying my best to get to the end of it 😹 maybe you should try it again too sometime 😊

• Love
Reactions: William B.
Thank you, I think I'll do this then 🤩 By the way I gave up on this song some years ago, decided to learn it again this year and this time I'm trying my best to get to the end of it 😹 maybe you should try it again too sometime 😊
:D I've been practicing a few, I'll try to record something later today

Reactions: Batbia

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Batbia
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings