• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Brandon Jones

My first ever post of me playing. Usually very nervous and anxiety filled about this stuff.

Was goofing around and played the first half of this solo. Although I missed the pinch harmonics, I rather enjoy how it went. My frist
Very well done and congrats on your first riff! You can shred man! One thing that you could improve are the bends and the vibrato though. They didn't come out quite as nicely. Nothing a bit more practice can fix though. Keep it up my friend!

Reactions: Brandon Jones
Hey hey! I call bs! Your first video and you already play better than me! 🤣 Awesome job! And congrats on getting over the anxiety and everything. That’s a huge first step. You’re going to do great here. Keep going!

Reactions: Brandon Jones
Very well done and congrats on your first riff! You can shred man! One thing that you could improve are the bends and the vibrato though. They didn't come out quite as nicely. Nothing a bit more practice can fix though. Keep it up my friend!
Thank you very much! I’ll work on that and hopefully post a much better video later on.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Brandon Jones
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings