• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Chris Johnston

Helix Test

So recently I bit the bullet and purchased a Line 6 Helix - here's a test recording/improvisation using one of the presets I made :D Enjoy
I bit that same bullet a few years back and I'm very happy I did. There's a bit of a learning curve but once you get it it's awsome. Helix is a very powerful tool. I run myself another guitarist and a bass player through it all at once and they love it to! Also the snapshots are a game changer. If you haven't taken a dive into them yet I highly recommend you do. Also programming midi changes is another great feature. So much to talk about. I could talk about this peace of gear for hours. 100% recommend for anyone who can afford it!

• Love
Reactions: Chris Johnston
Yeah it's an incredible system! I've only just scratched the surface of what it can do but it hasn't disappointed yet! I'll be sure to hit you up if I get clueless with it 😊

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Chris Johnston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media