• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

One Month Challenge, day 1: You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC

Here goes my first day of the One Month Challenge! I chose this song because it's something not too much complicated (I think) so that I don't get discouraged and, most of all, because I love it and it's an absolute classic. Lots of work to do. The different fingering for the chords it's kicking my butt 😬 See you with this in one month 🕦💫 tips appreciated 😊
You are already doing great and I can't wait to see your progress next month! 🤩
Also, a little tip - I'm not an expert at all in guitar (experienced guitarrists, correct me if I'm wrong), but be careful with the way you bend your right thumb when holding the pick. While studying ergonomics in dentistry school, I learned that bending the thumb like that while holding an instrument is very damaging to your tendons and muscles, so, try to adjust it, so you don't experience problems in the long run.
Luv ya, sys! 🖤

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
You are already doing great and I can't wait to see your progress next month! 🤩
Also, a little tip - I'm not an expert at all in guitar (experienced guitarrists, correct me if I'm wrong), but be careful with the way you bend your right thumb when holding the pick. While studying ergonomics in dentistry school, I learned that bending the thumb like that while holding an instrument is very damaging to your tendons and muscles, so, try to adjust it, so you don't experience problems in the long run.
Luv ya, sys! 🖤
Thank you Sys!!! Mmmm I get what you say, it's just that I don't really bend the thumb that's holding the pick...it's like its natural position 😂😂😂 but I'll try to be mindful of that and see if I can change it 🤔🤔🤔
Edit: I looked some pics online of hands (yeah, don't judge me lol) and just noticed my thumb is slightly more curved than most images I saw, I swear I never ever noticed that 😂, maybe that's why I have that position while holding the pick? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: redlipsofdeceit

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating