• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

Six Magic Notes solo (Contest video)

Posting this in my media as well now that the contest is over to go back to this in the future and see if I'll progress. Also, I had fun and I'm proud I got to create something of mine so I want it in my medias 😂
Suggestions are always much appreciated!! Have a good day/night synners 💖
Im glad you decided to do this. I never did understand why none of the entries were posted as riffs on the site but its all good. Ill check this out again when I'm home and ill leave some feedback. I think i watched it once already but couldn't send feedback as the thread was closed.

Reactions: ari.mac
I loved your jam but I laughed at the end. Totally true. The only suggestion I have is to play each note in the scale you're using over each chord and allow yourself to hear what notes sound awful over each chord and what ones sound the best. You landed the solo on a great note. But this is a good thing to do to practice to hear other notes that you could use that won't be so predictable but still sound good. Great slide in there too. Great work, you should be proud.

• Love
Ahh that was great! Don't think I saw your entry before! Loved the rhythem you got going on. And the outtakes had me laugh hard! Too relatable :ROFLMAO:

• Love

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings