• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Amadeus

Storytelling

Good afternoon friends! This is a chord progression that i LOVE and i wanted to share it with everyone; i love jazzy sounding stuff that also retains a level of harmonic stability and this walks that line well in my opinion.

Eb - Eb7 - Dbmaj7 - Dbm6 - Abmaj7 - Abm6 - F7 - Bb7
or
I - I7 - bVII - bvii - IV - iv - II7 - V7

it’s kinda like half way between Eb and Ab! the Dbm6 functions as the minor 4 chord of Ab and the Abm6 pulls back to the Eb (as it is it the minor 4 if Eb) BUT turns around to the classic V7 of V7 before we actually get to Eb so to me the progression itself feels like a story just waiting for you and I to express ourselves over it! You can get really cool altered sounds over the final Bb7 by playing a B Lydian chord over it to really hammer it home to that Eb
I have been involved in music since childhood, so I can call myself a professional in this. But I'm a bad writer, so I have to hire professional writers to write essays. To do this, I use a WritingJudge service that publishes reviews of the best writing services.

Last edited:

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Amadeus
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media