• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
W

Syn's Tip Free Pedal Contest Entry December, 2020

Lesson 69 Overview of the Pentatonic Solo Pattern

Mixed a bunch a bunch of stuff I learned recently and tried to apply it

I started first by picking a lesson that would build on what I was already working on, which was Pentatonics. Being it my first scale, I thought I knew it all after just the Am Pentatonic, but I guess there were more shapes. In the Tip he said to try it out on the other Scales as well so I went and mesmerized the Major Pentatonic shapes. So the lesson said to use the 2/3 3/2 patterns to move around easy and it for sure got me going. I tried to use it as much as I could, wasn't trying to be groovy or melodic or add spices like bends. Kind of went off scale on some parts, it was pretty much improve. I did jam over my jam track many times. I tried to use everything CAGED I could think of mixed with Pentatonics and Blue notes here and there. Not sure if I used it right, but the starting riff and background chords I tried to play in one position with the CAGED shapes.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media