• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
CallumP

(Updated) My Competition Entry

Hello, some of you may of already seen this, but I forgot to include my guitar aspirations at the end!
If you already saw my other entry then 1) thank you! and 2) if you want to see the last bit its about 4mins 30seconds in

Been awesome seeing so many different entries, testament to how much variety in lessons there is here!
Confidence is a huge thing for many ! You’re definitely not alone there ! Thank you so much for sharing that with us ! I know it’s nerve wracking sometimes but you’re doing great ! 😃

• Love
Reactions: CallumP
Confidence is a huge thing for many ! You’re definitely not alone there ! Thank you so much for sharing that with us ! I know it’s nerve wracking sometimes but you’re doing great ! 😃
Thank you! yeah I'm trying to build it up I really want to start posting more regularly to here to help with that :)

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
CallumP
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings